Wednesday 8 June 2011

An interruption to the scheduled programme.


We have been having a real winter here for the first time in ages. We only have one wood heater for the living areas so it gets pretty cold in the bedrooms. I had  sizeable leftover pieces of soft fluffy polar fleeces from dressing gowns for 2 of my DDs back from 2008. Simplicity  4349 has a pattern for various capes and I thought this will make a good `bed jacket`. So I am taking a break from my blue simplicity jacket and going to make this instead . Now off to vacuum the floor - boy does this fleece  make a mess. Cheers Janine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting. Please feel free to leave a comment . I am open to any constructive criticism and comments because I love learning and trying to grow in any way possible and enjoy discussions.